11/04/2008

Black Days

There is alot of value to be had from books and teachings, and that you can apply to your everyday life. and these teachings can make all the difference in the world about your outlook on life and the way you live it, or even how you view yourself.

Funny though that the most heartfelt lessons can fall to the wayside during difficult time, when seemingly you could use these lessons the most. it's also funny how we always revert to the negative.

some of the teachings that I follow say that there is nothing profound and that everything is profound... basically, everything and anything is equal. for the most part this idea serves me well in my day to day living. But againwhen times are really tough, there are some thing that I just cannot let go of their importance, like the love I have for my children.

maybe what this means is my love needs to be just as passionate toward a rock or a slug or my Ex-wife as it is for my children.. I am obviously not enlightened.. but I am here and this is what I am feeling, so this is real.. maybe I am, it doesn;t really matter because there is no such thing, but it's fun to say.


No comments: