3/02/2007

just one fix

something I think about and experience my self...
the human ability to process, identify, and recognize a problem. Process, identify, and recognize it's origins. Know the proper steps to take in order to "fix" the problem, but yet somehow still be unable to "fix" it.

I'm referring to problems within ones self rather than say a broken machine.
this would theoretically mean

1.)
one does not want to fix the problem
2.)
the problem it self is serving some other purpose than simply being a problem
3.)
I am completely full of shit and the human ability I speak of is really only to see part of the problem.

I'd like to believe #2 but I have a feeling it's a combination of all three

___

On the other hand one could look at it from the view that it is all learning through patterns and repetition, which is seemingly ridiculous but when you look at it from a primary stand.. How did I learn to add and subtract?... patterns and repetition.

So How will i learn to overcome my own humanity..... "unf!"

that should be enough yammering retarded crap for now

No comments: