3/11/2009

Not Terribly eventful but, memorable evening

Last Night will stick out in my mind for a long time, even though nothing terrible exciting happened... and yet in a way it was exciting. In the sense that we take the little things for Granted. Like the fact that I live in one of the most beautiful areas in the country and that I have a AMAZING view form my Office window....

From Mudd Lust


From Mudd Lust


From Mudd Lust


From Mudd Lust



So Last night we went to up some furniture out in Sammammish that we found on craigslist for super cheap, score #1 So we took My Van which I'd not been Driving since I was handed (willing or not ) the Mazda 3, I was Glad I had it. I had forgotten how roomy, comfortable it was not to mention the amount of stuff you can pile in there.(2 broken down loft beds + mattress hardly filled much of the space.) I really enjoy the utility side of the van. We'd been debating getting rid of it, but I think we've decided to keep it and get rid of the sportcar. It will be missed for sure, but the van is way more practical (minus the gas costs!!). anyway so that was nice being reminded that I do actually like my van. we had some nice discussion on the way out there. it's rare that we get to just talk uninterrupted anymore. When We found the place the people were really nice, and we come to find out that the kids whose beds these where ( btw were hardly ever used, if at all) were the one's selling them as opposed to the parents, so the kids were out there with their dad helping to unload the piles of wood and screws, and were really excited to receive their own money. so that was cool too.
On the out we spontaneously decided to take the long way around back home ( something I love about my girlfriend, if she is always willing to fly off tha handle and do some pointless random thing with me, just for the sake of doing it)the back road was amazing! the moon was so bright we actually cut out the lights for a few minutes while driving ( I don't recommend this) and were still able to see the road. the road out of Sammammish toward Fall city is beautiful, even in the dark. then we decided to stop by Snoqualmie Falls. If you have not see them, they are one of the MOST beautiful sites of Washington State. and at night is Just as amazing if not more so, only because it's not as often you see something like this lit up in the pitch black... the rest of the way home, still awesome with the moon so bright.. and when we finally got Home, Lovey had some home work to do , so I decided to watch some TV before bed, I don't usually voluntarily turn on the TV but I didn't really feel like doing anything else. but I was glad I did cuz there was an old Clint Eastwood movie on!... anyway.. a good night

No comments: